Terms & Conditions
The Emilia Romagna Region Tourist Board – Apt Servizi is delighted to welcome you! Here follow Terms & Conditions of your participation. T&C are quite simple, as the project itself! The BlogVille project aims at creating a brand-new experience of traveling and giving the possibility to explore the region in total freedom. Thus, BlogVille is also providing bloggers the chance to live and share things with fellow bloggers and locals during the stay in and out of the apartments.
1. What we provide
Here you find a list of what is provided for free by the Tourist Board:
- Accommodation (everyone gets a private bedroom, but common space will be shared with fellow bloggers);
- Free Wi-Fi connection in the apartment;
- “Survival pack” with food specialities of the region in the apartment cupboard and fridge. Any extra food supply can be purchased at your charge. Convenient grocery stores are located at walking distance;
- Useful information and a full calendar of activities and things to do during your stay in the destination;
- Public transportation within the destination;
- Devices: for your daily “exploration”, we will supply you with a portable Wi-Fi;
- Help with hints and suggestions concerning your selected fields of interest in order to explore the region at best;
- A “resident blogger” of the iambassador team will be there to help you with everything concerning your stay at the apartment and sharing useful hints & tips for your blogging
- Everything not listed above is on your charge.
2. How to get to the apartment
How you get to the apartment (by plane, train, car, bus, etc.) is on your charge and your arrangements.
Will I be alone at the apartment?
No, the apartment will be shared with other bloggers. You will have your own private room, but in case you want to stay with a fellow blogger you can split the room together.
Is smoking allowed at the apartment?
No, smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment. Smoking is permitted on the balconies or outside the apartment.
Can I buy and bring my own food in the apartment?
Yes, in the apartment there is a kitchen where you can cook on your own.
How much and how often do I have to write (articles, posts, interactions, etc.) and how do you want me to interact with the others?
It’s up to you! We are happy to give you complete freedom and trust. We are sure that you are going to do a great job and we want you to write about what really cares for you and your readers!
What if I need medical service while I’m there at BlogVille?
If needed, medical assistance in Italy is given in public hospitals and doctor’s offices against a moderate fee. For further information, please read the following official website of the Italian Government:
Should you feel the need of purchasing a private health insurance, feel free to do so.